Monday, December 24, 2012

O-J-T


Our University decided that even if you're only a 2nd year college student, you must take an O-J-T or On the job training at some place. Since I'm already a 2nd year student, I need to find a working place, to actually be an O-J-T trainee.





First day: DOST


The first day we tried to find a working place, was hopeless and very tiring. Our first stop is the DOST "buildings". After the main gate we needed to walk kilometers, just to reach a building.


 So hard to walk in my shoes, I'm the last always.


 After a building, guards will tell us to go to another building. Because there's no more space for OJT trainees. Buildings here are kilometers away from one another.



 Great backgrounds for outfit shots, too bad i wore the not so nice shirt i have here.

 I'm so tired of walking, i just captured some photos. The place is good, but I'm so tired, hungry and thirsty already. That i was like oh well, next time!


This is what i wore, too bad for me. Because it's actually my first time using it. So it's all stiff and i got bruises from it :(

Second day: Buendia, Makati



Just took two photos here, because of the same reason. TIRED.


Many cool buildings, and so many what so ever. I just captioned this two photos.
Went to a lot of buildings, some opportunities that made us yay. Some has an O-J-T but they're already full, so it's a no for us.
The building that called us is the DTI. Now I'm helping there. So many works to be done, so many stuffs to work on. Together with my friends, we're all like working there. With no PAYMENT in return. That's too bad for us, we need to travel really early, commute in a bus. Walk 3 blocks before arriving at DTI. How hard is that? Everyday, Mon. to Fri. It was a bad decision. Really bad
Anyways, I'm actually looking for some near places here for O-J-T, I'm planning to transfer. So God help me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment