Monday, December 31, 2012

Simple and Pretty


Hey Guys! This is what i wear during Christmas day. Simple and Pretty, sometimes i really love to celebrate special occasions in a simple outfit. I actually like to feel comfy and just enjoy the day! A shirt and my DIY Ombre shorts :"> so happy that it came out great!








Awkward poses: CHECK! hahaha

Shirt: Esprit | Shorts: DIY Ombre short, Bossini | Sunnies: Forever 21



Make them wonder why you look great everyday.

What did i do this Christmas? Well I stayed at home, hiding from my "ina-anaks" lol well what can i do, patawad muna. Well since i believe that Christmas is for all, but definitely the kids are at their happiest during this day. I love to see kids having fun, looking for their ninong and ninangs. Since here in the Philippines, Christmas is such a special day. I think everyone celebrates it, even those people who's actually a bit off financially. We'll find our way to celebrate it, all together. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment