Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!
My first post for this year is our family bonding! We've been out at around 5 pm to Market Market then afterwards went to Bonifacio High Street. Place here in Global City. Just wanted to wander around with my mom, aunt, my niece and nephew. Kids these days are just too energetic and pretty active always.


I actually think this is a nice shot but then i saw the sign, "Caution: Wet Floor". haha


They're just too happy about the fountain in front of the entrance of MM.






Moving, they're too excited!


My Mom is wearing the yellow top and my aunt beside her.


Blurry photos, i know- i know! haha 


A solo shot for my aunt. <3

Kyle and Cheska are so ready for gaming. I bought them some tokens, They just love playing! First off is the mini basketball game which i don't have any photos. First reason it's really crowded second is I'm actually helping them out in the basketball game.
The next game is this the airplane/helicopter ride thingy. hahah i don't know what to call it. Kyle did really enjoyed this game.





Blurry, they just love to move around.

This animal ride, lol :)) i actually help them out here. I was the one who's stepping at the pedal to make it move. Just took some photos of Kyle and Cheska riding on it.



Boni High Street Photos!
















We did enjoy the night out and had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment